HOKIANGA CULTURE COMBO
Book now for $570.00 and save $230.00
Uncover the Hokianga, rich in Māori culture and history, with this captivating combo of some of the regions top experiences.
Walk in the footsteps of the intrepid ancestor, Kupe, at Manea Footprints of Kupe. Come up close and personal with Tāne Mahuta, God of the Forest, on an intimate twilight tour with Footprints Waipoua. Enjoy a nights stay on the mesmerising beachfront of the Hokianga Harbour, at The Heads Hokianga. This is an experience that will leave you in awe of its power and beauty.
- 1 x family pass to the Manea Footprints of Kupe Experience
- 1 x family twilight tour through the Waipoua Forest with Footprints Waipoua
- Transfers to and from the hotel on the Footprints Waipoua Tour
- 1 night stay in a two-bedroom beachfront apartment at The Heads Hokianga
- Valid 1st March 2021 to 30th April 2021
- Family requirements: 2 adults & 2 children under 16 years
- Book the Culture Combo through Manea Footprints of Kupe website or phone
- This combo cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/deal
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices & Booking
All prices are New Zealand dollars.